How To Add Google Analytics In Blogger Blog :Adding Google analytics to blogger blogs contain two steps.In first step you need to create a Google analytics account and in second step you need to add Tracking ID and Tracking Code to your blogger blog.
1. Create a Google Analytics Account :
- Go to Google Analytics and Sign in with Google account.
- Now click on Sign Up button.
- After clicking on Sign Up button,Fill up your website/blog information like website name and website URL.After filling all the information click on Get Tracking ID button.
- Now tick the check-box called "Yes, I agree to the above terms and conditions".
- After accepting Google analytics terms and services,You will get your blog's Tracking ID like UA-46194415-1 and Tracking code.Now go to next step and add this tracking ID and tracking code to your blogger blog.
2. Adding Google Analytics To Blogger :
Adding Google Analytics Tracking ID To Blogger :
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > Your Blog > Settings > Other.
- Add your Google Analytics Tracking ID in Google Analytics settings and click on Save Settings.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > Your Blog > Template > Edit HTML.
- Now search </body> by pressing Ctrl+F.
- Paste the below code just above </body>.
<b:include data='blog' name='google-analytics'/>
- Now click Save Template button.
Now you will successfully installed Google analytics on your blogger blog and it takes upto 24 hours to show your blog's stats because it updates data of all websites and blogs every 24 hours.So if you face any problem in adding Google analytics to blogger then comment below or contact us by visiting our contact us page.If you found this article helpful then share it with friends.