Monday 18 August 2014

How We Drove Over 150K Pageviews To A Raksha Bandhan Event Based Blog

Raksha Bandhan is one of most celebrated festival of India and almost every Brother and Sister celebrate it.Before 15 Days of Raksha Bandhan,One of my Friends advised me to start an Event Based Blog on Raksha Bandhan.So after analysing completion and other Factors,I start an Event Based Blog on Raksha Bandhan.It was my first Event Based Blog of life and I work very hard to make successful.In these days,Almost every Blogger wants to make huge money using Event Based Blogs and other ways.So let's check How We Drove Over 150K Pageviews to an Raksha Bandhan Event Based Blog.

How We Drove Over 150K Pageviews To A Raksha Bandhan Event Based Blog

Domain Selection :

Domain Name selection is very important part of Event Based Blogs.Your Domain Name should target multiple Keywords.After analysing Keywords and competition,I created a www.Happyrakshabandhan-images.in Domain name for my Raksha Bandhan Event based blog.You can checkout some tips for selecting an Domain name for Event Based Blogs.

3 Tips for Selecting Domain Name For Event Based Blogs :

1. Your Domain should contain multiple Keywords like my Domain name www.Happyrakshabandhan-images.in contains three Keywords(Happy Raksha Bandhan,Raksha Bandhan Images and Happy Raksha Bandhan Images).
2. Create the Domain name for Event Based Blogs before 15 Days of Event.
3. If you're targeting Indian Event for Event Based Blogs then you should purchase .IN Domain Name.

Applying Theme and On-Page Optimization :

For Raksha Bandhan Event Based Blog,I use highly SEO Optimized ATB Blogger Template.I edit the whole Template in just 2 Hours and after that I do some On-Page Optimizations like adding Adding Description and Keywords.

Link Building :

Link Building is most important part of Event Based Blogging and if you able to make large number of Backlinks for your Event Based Blogs then no one can stop you from standing on first page of Google for Targeted keyword.I made over 1.2K Backlinks for my Raksha Bandhan Event Based Blog.You can make Backlinks for your Event Based Blogs by commenting on Auto Approved Do-Follow Commenting Blogs, Directory Submission and Guest Posting.Every Blogger says that Link Building using Black Hat Techniques is mandatory in Event Based Blogs but according to Me,2K High Quality Backlinks are equal to 10K Spammy Backlinks.Making Backlinks using Black Hat Techniques is also good way to make the Event Based Blog successful,But if the Google will found you doing spamming then you'll be penalized and your Event Based Blog will not become successful.You can checkout some tips for making Backlinks for Event Based Blogs below.

Link Building Is Important Part of Event Based Blogs.


  • Never make more than 1K Backlinks in a single Day otherwise Google will Penalize You.
  • Try to build Quality backlinks rather than Spammy Backlinks.
  • Build Backlinks for both Homepage(70%) and Internal Pages(30%).
  • Build Backlinks from both Low and High Page Rank Blogs.

Monetizing Event Based Blogs :

I monetized my Raksha Bandhan Event Based Blog with Google Adsense.This is my first Event Based Blog so I was not able to place the Google Adsense correctly as a result I only able to earn $XXX.This is the only mistake that I made in Event Based Blogging.I recommend you to add the Google Adsense ads to your Event Based Blog before 3-4 Days of Event.

Before One Day of Event,My Blog's Search Ranking for "Raksha Bandhan Images" was 30 but after that my ranking start increasing rapidly.And on Event Day,My Blog was on top position of Google for Keywords like "Happy Raksha Bandhan" ,"Happy Raksha Bandhan Images" and "Raksha Bandhan Images".

If you have any problems related to Event Based Blogging then comment below or Contact Us.

12 comments:

  1. Amazing bro.. Event based blog are always earn more then daily blogging.. hope you earn $$$$ on next event.. if you have any question on event based blogging or link building you can feel free to contact me.. thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reaching 150K page views is very rare. But with confidence, hard work, and right technique, I'm sure one will reach that far. I found your post really informative, this is very useful and can help us beginners to improve our skills. I'm into online seo training and still catching up for daily updates of new ideas and techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How & where do you make backlinks to niche blogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Build Backlinks Using Forums and Blog Commenting.

      Delete
  4. Its amazing bro..
    You have done great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Param bro..

    this is the perfect explanation about EVENT niche blogging, well said you rock dude. i m sure many newbies wil go with your tips. tnx for this awesome article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is nice to hear. And surely you gonna make more and more in future too.

    I would suggest you to edit your post and add adsense screenshot, which will motivate new bloggers like us.

    There is nothing wrong sharing snaps of your earnings... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a awesome achievement bro. Every one not get 150k page view. keep it ip .

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's good tactic you are using, best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You people are god of blogging !!! Here I am struggling to keep my website alive as unable to even collect hosting fee properly..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Link building is main in event based blog good work

    ReplyDelete